Navigate and edit projects quickly
Experience a new level of control with Artist Transport—a compact media controller that enables you to quickly navigate and edit projects with just one hand. It’s the perfect add-on to Artist Mix and Artist Color. From the weighted data wheel and spring-loaded shuttle ring to the ergonomic transport controls and numeric keypad, Artist Transport puts ultra-precise control right at your fingertips. You can even use the Soft Keys to reassign data wheel functions on the fly, making it easy to switch from navigation and editing to writing automation or tweaking plug-ins.
Work with your favorite software
Artist Transport features EUCON (Extended User Control), a high-speed open control protocol that has been adopted by many of the world’s leading software developers. With it, you can take control over almost all software functions of EUCON-enabled applications such as Pro Tools, Media Composer, Apple Logic, Apple Final Cut Pro, Autodesk Smoke for Mac, Steinberg Cubase, and many others. You gain a tightly connected experience in which the control surface acts and feels like a physical extension of your software.
- Speed up tasks with the assignable, weighted data wheel
- Move through your project using the assignable, spring-loaded shuttle ring
- Trigger keyboard shortcuts, macro commands, and more with six programmable Soft Keys
- Navigate through projects fast using seven programmable transport controls with multi-color status LEDs
- Quickly navigate to time code/markers or edit parameters using the integrated numeric keypad
- View time code, parameter names/values, and more through high-resolution OLED display
- Get high-speed, high-resolution control through Ethernet connectivity
- Take control of software using EUCON, HUI, or Mackie Control protocols
- Control multiple applications and workstations
- Slim, compact design for easy studio integration and portability
For complete details, visit the Artist Transport product page