Trade up to Sibelius 7 from Sibelius First or Sibelius Student
To qualify for this trade-up, you must hold a license for any version of Sibelius Student, Sibelius First, G7 or Sibelius Instrumental Teacher Edition. The serial number of your existing Sibelius product must begin with Z (Sibelius Student), X (Sibelius First), G (G7) or Y (Sibelius Instrumental Teacher Edition) or the Activation ID for your copy of Sibelius First must begin with SFAA.
The latest generation of the world’s best-selling music notation software, Avid® Sibelius® 7 is sophisticated enough to meet the demands of top composers, arrangers, and publishers, yet simple enough for beginners and students. Work quickly with the brand-new, task-oriented user interface. Experience your scores in stunning clarity with the exclusive, professional-quality sound library. Collaborate more easily thanks to full MusicXML interchange support and other sharing options. And view beautiful, print-quality scores with advanced typography and graphics support. Designed by musicians for musicians, Sibelius 7 is the fastest, smartest, easiest way to write music. You can even take your scores on the go with the Avid Scorch app for iPad.
* Only in Sibelius.
- Task-oriented user interface > easily progress through all the steps of creating a score
- Professional-quality, 38 GB sound library* > enjoy ultra-realistic playback
- Native 64-bit support* > work faster, with more virtual instruments and effects, than ever before
- Optimized for single monitor use* > ideal for classrooms, laptops, and more
- Text and typography enhancements > take advantage of the latest OpenType fonts
- Graphics import and export > build complex layouts for publishing, creating teaching materials, and more
Minimum requirements for Sibelius 7 software only
- Windows: Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Windows Vista SP2 with the Platform Update Pack or later, Windows 7 SP1 or later, 1 GB+ RAM, 750 MB hard disk space, DVD-ROM drive.
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later, Mac OS X 10.7, 1 GB+ RAM, 750 MB hard disk space, DVD-ROM drive.
Recommendations for Sibelius 7 Sounds sample library*
* You can use Sibelius 7 Sounds if your computer doesn't meet the recommended requirements, but you may find that you cannot use as many sounds simultaneously, and that sounds take a long time to load.
- Windows: Intel Core 2 Duo (or equivalent) or better, 4 GB+ total physical RAM, 40 GB total hard disk space (7200 rpm or faster drive recommended; SSD preferable), ASIO-compatible soundcard.
- Mac: Intel Core 2 Duo or better, 4 GB+ total physical RAM, 40 GB total hard disk space (7200 rpm or faster drive recommended; SSD preferable).
All single-user licenses for Sibelius 7 allow the product to be installed on two computers (e.g. a desktop or laptop) for the exclusive use of the licensee.
- Sibelius 7
- PhotoScore Lite 7
- AudioScore Lite 7
- ReWire 1.7
- Sibelius 7 Sounds
Sibelius 7 Language Support: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish